2011年12月7日星期三

This is a woman the whole man is dead

on up

husband: get up, get up, do not you get up early today to meet that thing.

Wife: Do not talk, I sleep for a while.

husband: fast from it, should not be late.

Wife: You do not touch me! I want to sleep! !

Wife: Yeah! Are the late! How do you call me! ! !

on eating

wife: I eat half of this plum,[url=http://www.bootsugg.us/][b]title=UGG Online Shop[/b][/url], very good to eat, you eat the rest.

husband: I do not like plum.

Wife: No, you love to eat! You are not eaten anything against me!

husband: This fish is very good to eat to.

Wife: Your dirty chopsticks touched, who eat!

husband: I eat you eat half, I do not hold anything against you, how do you hold anything against me?

wife: it is. I hold anything against you that I am better than you clean. I am clean, how can you than you hold anything against me? ,[url=http://www.uggsaleuks.co.uk/][b]title=UGG UK[/b][/url]!

divorce

wife: If we divorced, the house owned by me, my money, I have to take.

husband: my money?

Wife: Your money is my money, what is your money!

wife: Also, your monthly income after a divorce have to give me 80%. Ah, if you marry again, then I became 60%.

husband: wife, I will not divorce thee!

on the household

husband: we divided the household division of it.

wife: good. First of all, men do it get dirty work, such as grazing, toilet brush, wipe the table ... ...

husband: This is right.

Wife: You studied engineering in school, I was learning the arts, and live with your kid things, like washing machines, refrigerators, rice cookers, electric irons ... ...

Husband: This ... ... the line!

wife: men outside, women inside. And dealing with outsiders live with your kid, to buy food, pay utility bills, take the newspaper milk ... ...

Husband: OK, OK, then what are you doing?

Wife: Do not worry Yeah. Kitchen smoke so much, can destroy the skin, and cook with your kid.

Husband: You tell me you do it.

wife: I have a lot to dry Yeah. I can stay with you, monitoring you, praise you, comfort you ... ...

on children

wife: we have to a child.

husband: line.

Wife: Do you like our children?

husband: love.

Wife: No! You have a person like me!

Husband: Well, well, a person like you.

wife: that my children how can you not like ah!

husband: we still do not have to children.

on water

wife: her husband, I want to drink!

husband: I will give you tossed away.

husband: hey, this cup is not in your hand Well, did not see?

wife: see, I just want you to me.

on leadership

wife: I am not a leader on the outside, at home and have to be leaders. Leading you on the outside, at home have to be led.

husband: What if I do not succeed in leading out of it?

wife: a man, Man on the outside face, home to come and collect his wife Shua Weifeng,[url=http://www.uggbootsclearancemalls.com][b]title=UGG Clearance Sale[/b][/url], What kind of man!

on bed

wife: Let's cover that double was it.

husband: Do not! That morning the next day your body all wrapped up. I did not cover vain. Or build their own right, and my heart at ease.

Wife: Well, you is their cover, until tomorrow morning I still have to be wrapped to go!

on Center

wife: I have been in our family center in your home can be self-centered.

husband: I have been in our family center.

wife: you can be my center that center than important.

husband: Why?

wife: Because I am a daughter, you're just a kid.

on the phone

wife: Why do not you call me? !

husband: falsely accuse! Today is not that a good thing you give me a call. Finally, I waited a day, or I call you.

wife: I have said, can I change my mind. Ai Ling said: Women have the privilege to change his mind.

husband: Do you change your mind did not tell me it!

wife: I say, my heart said, Who told you and I do not mind interlinked.

about the opposite sex

wife: I have a boyfriend, you can not interfere with me.

Husband: OK, I have a girlfriend.

Wife: No!

Husband: Why I know I not ah.

wife: I am a boyfriend, you can not do other people can do, I will not pick you old problems, and is conducive to a happy family. Your girlfriend, I acting by a small, jealous quarrel with you, is not conducive to family stability.

husband: I have acting small.

wife: a man and a woman acting as a small, loss of nerve to say you

take on things

wife: this bag you carry it with me.

husband: I took four bags, and you get nothing, the nerve to do?

Wife: I holding you too! 100 kilos you do, I get something better than what you get heavier.

on walking

wife: we have been walking to the right piece of road.

husband: too far to get there, not a moment to go back.

wife: all right, you carry me back.

on an affair

wife: now play the old TV affair, you say, do you have an affair?

husband: no.

wife: Why?

husband: have you had a regret I have enough, never again to be second!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论