2012年3月24日星期六

Vibram Fiver Finger ShoesSo I am closing this account

So I am closing this account,Vibram Shoes, I'm terribly sorry to those of you that have requested a oneshot. The only reason why I don't want to do oneshots anymore is because I have inspertion for them, And I really LOVE writing my stories. I'm so sorry! Well this account is closed for now, Hopefully I'll be back on here sometime SOON and doing oneshots again, Right now I just want to focous on my stories since school starts back August the 10th (UGH! I wish summer dosen't have to end....) If I'm not on this account I'm probally 1 out of my 2,Vibram Fiver Finger Shoes, Anyway I'm soooooooo sorry!!! If you read my stories,Coach Handbags, When school starts back I will try my best to get on here during my free time (Which will be probally after I do homework Ehhh...) But I'll be on then and MOST Defiantly on the weekends,Coach Outlet, I'm gonna miss getting on Quizilla when ever I want too :(
-Peace Out Broskies
P.S. I'm sorry,Moncler UK, For the MILLIONTH time

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论