2012年3月26日星期一

Moncler JacketsI woke up in the morning and it just

I woke up in the morning and it just felt like a good day. I had a banana for breakfast and was on my way with a V8. I took my car today and i was thankful that tomorrow was Friday. Thank goodness. I had finished my paper in class yesterday. I hadn’t had a lot of homework lately and I had been able to run yesterday after school. I went to bed early too. I felt like I had a good dream too, but i couldn’t remember what it was. Plus track practice was starting Monday after school. I was happy.

“Hi,” I heard from behind me. I turned around, but I already knew who it would be. “What’s up?” I blinked. Was it normal for strangers to carry on whole conversations now? I don’t trust people very easily I guess, but maybe I should get used to it. He acted like there wasn’t anything unusual about it. Just give him a chance, I though to myself. He’s just like Matt and Kyle, or even Dan...but better looking.

“Hi,” I said. Then, “Not much. It’s been a while since I was hit with something, so it’s a little weird.” I pretended to admit. He laughed a little and I just smiled in return.

“I did say sorry for that. Right?” I nodded, and waited for him to say something else.

“So what did you want to say?” I asked. He became very serious.

“I need to ask you for some money.” He waited for my reaction, but all I did was blink. I didn’t like giving myself away, and this totally side-swiped me. He just stood there watching my face for a little while until I answered him.

“I don’t have a job...” He smiled then and I was just really confused,Moncler Jackets, “or allowance....Why are you smiling?” He started laughing really hard then and I couldn’t help it. Why was he laughing at me? I waited patient for a while, than a few minutes later I was walking away angry with him for laughing and not even saying why. The worst part was when he grabbed my arm he was still laughing. Be stuck a finger in the air and was catching his breath when the bell rang. Then he calmed down, but still smiling he said that he’d tell me after class. I just bit my tongue and walked to Math. When I opened the door I saw him down the hall and still standing there. He was watching me, but I didn’t wave this time.

Math was hard to focus on, but I took notes and listened, just not really taking in everything Mr. Fitzgerald was saying. I just kind of did it like a robot without thinking about it. I was actually trying to figure out what could have been so funny. I took a second to think about the way I looked and I went to the bathroom at the end of the period to check out my hair and make-up, but I looked fine. Was there a sort of joke I wasn’t getting? He looked serious up until I answered, maybe it wasn’t what he thought I’d say. Maybe should’ve gone with my first thought. A stranger, named Damen, just asked what?????? I just had to wait the last ten minutes to figure it out. I didn’t even get half my math done in class like I usually did. I was stuck on the second problem and I was sure I hadn’t done the first one right. I was grateful when the bell rang. He was waiting for me outside the door when I left, the last one out of class, and he was still kind of laughing.

“What’s your problem? Do you have a multiple personality disorder?” He stopped laughing a little, but he was still smiling like there was something crazy on my face. I just stared at him not sure what else I could say. Eventually, he spoke.

“I was kidding.” That’s what was so funny? Was it funny because I didn’t get the joke, because then he would actually be laughing at me. “You thought I was dead serious. Didn’t you?” I blushed because he was right, and he was making me mad. Why did he ask me a question just to make me mad?

“Obviously you were, but you look just the same when your kidding and when you’re not. So what was the point in asking me such a stupid question, if you were just going to make fun of me?” I asked angry. He looked serious now; but then again, how could I know for sure?

“I wasn’t making fun of you. Your reaction was funny. If you could have, you would have given a complete stranger money.” I thought about his and he was right that was what I was thinking the first time, but then I thought about it and wondered just how bad he needed it if he was asking a stranger. I almost smiled, but I fought it off.

“We aren’t complete strangers. I know your name.” I said, and that just made him laugh even harder. This time I laughed too. He was right it was sort of funny when you think about it. Then he said lightly, to make sure he didn’t make me mad again.

“You need to learn to take jokes sometimes.” I shook my head. He was strange and a very wishy-washy sort of person. Not hard to understand, just hard to follow. If that even makes sense...

I took the rest of my classes pretty happily. During lunch Damen joined us for a little while between Matt and Dan in their usual spots. I wasn’t ease dropping,Bose Headphones, but apparently Kyle wanted to put on an awesome party to celebrate the end of the school year. He wanted Damen (who I forgot to mention is in our grade since our freshmen year,) and Carter (who was a year younger than us and in his second year of high school,) to help him plan. With those guys I was sure that Kyle, Matt, Dan,ugg outlet online, Carter, and Damen would throw a party.

It was Friday thank goodness. Only now the guys were all sitting at a separate table with Damen, Carter and some of their friends. I kept hearing words like “kick-A**” and “the bomb” and “nobody does that anymore!”. Mostly, Whitney, Piper, Andy and I all just talked about Prom as it was coming up in two weeks. I forgot to mention that to you, as well as the small detail that I didn’t have a dress picked out. When I told them all Whitney said that she had hers picked out since she was in eighth grade. Andy said that she got hers during christmas break. She said she was going to take me, but I had been out somewhere with Dad so she took some of her friends from our dance class as well as Whitney to go get a dress. Whitney had assumed, that like her, I had mine already picked out.

“This is a disaster!” Piper whispered loudly from my right. I just looked at her. She was keeping this low profile as if this disgrace could ruin my reputation in school. Whatever it was at this point. To me it didn’t really matter, but Piper was the social type that,Moncler Outlet, like Andy,Vibram 5 Fingers Shoes, could have anything from an hour ago tweeted directly to her phone. She just gave me a hard look. “You’re coming with me tomorrow ASAP to the mall. As a matter of fact we are leaving at 9:30, the mall opens at 9:00 so not many people will be there. It will be all to ourselves. If we don’t find you a dress we will look at some online. You will stay over if you have to, because, Adelina Jay-Mery Nealson, you need a dress.” I didn’t even try to argue with Piper. Who would I go with though?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PICS:

Addy & Piper-

Addy-,,

Damen-,,


Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论