2012年3月24日星期六

Moncler Outlet OnlineI love waking up each morning

I love waking up each morning, stretching in the sunshine and sticking my hand out the window of my car to feel the breeze as it caresses the little hairs on my skin. I love taking the road less traveled, going to unknown places- heart thumping,Beats By Dr. Dre, palms sweaty, with nothing but a grin and the excitement of what is to come. That feeling of not knowing and the thirst of wanting to find out,Monster Beats, fuels my conviction. I dislike the mundane and monotony. I am very open minded and try my best to never be judgemental. Compassion and Equanimity does not exist if one is quick to judge (although, it's easier to judge than to try to be understanding).

I am as dichotomous as they come: fun yet serious; responsible yet wild; planning yet spontaneous; tomboyish yet girly; dorky yet cool; intense yet laid back; Vietnamese yet American. This dichotomy makes me seem really well balanced or really confused.

When I'm not sitting around watching anime / indie movies all day (which is not often enough), I make anime costumes, go rock climbing, shoot some arrows,Vibram Shoes, sew, read,Headphones Online, cook, work out, hike, or blog. Oh,Moncler Outlet Online, and I think pestering my friends should be included in this list of hobbies as well.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论